Thursday, May 17, 2007

Home sweet home







This is where I live, and in the imortal words of Glen Phillips, "the only reason anybody still feels safe is most people still knock on the door"

Pretty exciting things happening around Columbia these days. This morning when my wife left for work, we switched up our routine on accident and found that there was a blue van that has been "casing the joint" over the past couple of days evidently. They figured out our timing and as soon as Kelley pulled away, they pulled up in front of the house. Unlucky for them I was running late and saw them. As soon as they realized that I was home, they hauled tail.

So in light of my new-found appreciation for land and home ownership (on which my hypocrisy knows no bounds....but more on that later), here are some pics of our cool place.


this is the walk to the back yard...


a fuzzy view of the back yard and recently used canoe from the right side of the house


our lavender garden...


our welcome mat....



just in case some shady guys in a blue van misunderstand the purpose of the doorbell...

No comments: