Sunday, June 24, 2007

What the Tech



So it's day 2 at the NECC conference (where Link and I are) in Atlanta, GA. We're currently sitting in a 3-d photo workshop that is teaching us how to do object rotations and 3-D panoramas. This stuff is awesome! We'll be able to take multiple pictures of objects and then import them in a program that will animate them in a 3-D fashion....like when you look at a car manufacturer's website and you can rotate the image of the Toyota Yaris. Pretty sweet. I can see using this in Forensics, Biology, Anatomy, and even my tai chi and outdoor adventure clubs. Now.....all we need to do is get the district to tool up for the cost of the software! :)

Today's probably going to be the best day of the conference between this workshop and the aquarium.....I'll try and get some more pictures up later of the aquarium. Also, check out the new wiki site www.svitec.pbwiki.com for some daily podcasts from Link and myself.

Cheers!

No comments: