Friday, June 6, 2008

Our House...in the middle of our street.



It's been a while since I've written and I feel guilty. So very sorry.

Today was spent doing some "staging" for our house to be sold quickly. A pregnant k-time and myself worked all day going through clothes, closets, rooms, and every other nook and cranny of our house to decide what items get trashed, get donated, or get ready to be sold so that we can make our house a bit more tidy. I've gotten a couple of inquiries about the sale of the house and we might even have a couple coming by tomorrow to check it out...so we needed to get ready.

I'm really bushed at the current moment, so I think this post will be brief. I'll only add that I've solicited the help of a street army to help me sell the house. Instead of going the route of a real estate agent, we've decided to sell "by owner" and I've posted an event on Facebook letting all my "friends" know that I'll pay one person $1000 who actually refers the eventual buyer of our house. I've gotten some pretty good response and so far about 69 people are keeping their eyes and ears open for anyone looking for housing in the northeast Columbia area.

Fun times. more later,

jeff

1 comment:

Alison said...

Found ya! This will make it much easier to stay connected. Isaac and I are praying the house sells soon and that Baby Gregory continues to develop healthily.

Also, I'll now have this Madness song stuck in my head all night. Another appropriate lyric, from the same song, "Something tells you that you've got to get away from it." :)