Saturday, February 2, 2008

Launching KG THREADS (and other stuff)

My wife is deep into the process of starting up her own business. It's really way into the beginning stages right now, but it's fun and it's showing at least some progress! She is making handbags of all different shapes and sizes and has been selling them around the northeast area of Columbia, SC. She's REALLY good at it and the cool thing is that this whole business thing might allow her to quit her current job.













Today we oficially started her new website, http://www.kgthreads.com


Check it out and let me know what you think!

In other news: I was elected as Teacher of the Year for Spring Valley High School. I'm still not sure how to react to the whole thing. It is such an honor, but for some reason I'm hesitant to go shouting it from the rooftops. Putting it on my blog (that maybe 3 or 4 people read) is a big enough step for now! :)

1 comment:

Mark Horner said...

What a great photo of Kelley, Jeff. You all have quite the talent in that department. Also, you know how terribly proud I am of your recognition. Congrats again.

M